12 February 2020

Moselle Valley, 11 February

Not a good day for me; I really didn't want to get up, and it took me most of the morning to find the energy to have a shower. The Swan Whisperer went for a walk and found a bakery, so came back with a baguette and some croissants.
Once I was finally able to get dressed, we had lunch and then drive cross-country to Pont-a-Mousson, where we are parked up in the aire.  It was a seriously lovely drive!  France is beautiful, even at this time of year. 

It's the first time there have been other motor homes; we originally parked by the river, but the man in the office said to park up with the others as they were expecting more bad weather (which I don't think happened} and it was more sheltered up here, plus the electricity was stronger. So we moved, and have had a very comfortable night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment