15 May 2019

Late Spring holiday, 15 May

It is nearly time for the annual ISU competition in Oberstdorf, so we are off again. Only in Calais so far, but I managed to exhaust myself getting ready to go and am glad it was not further.

We were nearly late arriving at Folkestone, but were able to go straight through, only to discover we couldn't make the USB connection to our new car radio work, and as that was the whole point of buying a new one, we are not impressed. Then we had trouble getting the SW's phone connected to the new Sat-nav, but managed that in the end, and I was able to connect my phone to the portable radio, so we can have our favourite stations via the various apps on my phone. I have also downloaded some podcasts, and some films on to my tablet, so we shall not want for entertainment this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment