23 February 2022

In search of spring, 23 February 2022

Merlimont, France. 

So another adventure begins; we are heading back to the South of France to see if it is beginning to be spring there! 

Normally, we would be parked up at Sangatte for the first night, but our batteries were a bit flat, so we thought we would go to a Camping-Car Park place just south of Le Touquet where there would be electricity.

Unfortunately, I misunderstood what the ap was telling me and it was full when we got there, so we are parked up with no electricity in the station car park.  At least we are an hour down the road for tomorrow's trip! 

We will be going to bed very soon to save the battery; if we have to drive for 20 miles tomorrow morning before we can have a shower, so be it! 

I have just given myself a fright because I couldn't find my medications for the morning, but they were there, just not where I thught they were!  Phew!

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything turned out ok! Have a wonderful safe trip!

    ReplyDelete