25 June 2018

Stoupa Reunion, 25 June

I slept incredibly badly!  I was too hot, it was either too dark (with the bathroom light off) or too bright (with it on). And I can't tell you how loudly the Swan Whisperer snored! I have moved back into the main room where one can keep the porch light on but there are curtains, and I can close the door between me and him.

I suppose I finally got to sleep as it was getting light, and had a severe headache when I woke. I knew I needed a quiet day, so after breakfast I slept for a bit and then took myself for a luxurious potter round the supermarket. Forgot to buy cheese, but got the makings of ratatouille and dinner ham and salami, etc, which we had for lunch.

Then after another siesta, we went down to the beach and had a dip in the sea, and an ice cream, and then walked slowly back a different way. And soon it was wine o'clock, And we drank a whole bottle with our dinner - I think (and hope)  I shall sleep well tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment