09 March 2022

In search of spring, 9 March 2022

More trees in the skylight this morning, which was nice. The SW went for a short walk and got croissants for breakfast and a lovely fresh baguette, still warm. After breakfast and using the services, we had hoped to go to a museum, but I was very tired, for some reason, so we didn't. Instead, we drive to the nearest Lidl, where I did some shopping (I had some coupons, as the Lidl plus app works in France and Germany, among other countries, as well as in the UK).
Then it was a long drive through lovely big sky country, past Laon, until we got to Riquelles, where we stopped for lunch. 

After which, I regret to say, I went sound asleep and didn't wake until we were almost at Cité Europe, where we checked the (horribly expensive) price of diesel before coming up here to Sangatte for the last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment