21 August 2026

Nice Day for It exhibition, 21 August 2026

 Yesterday I read on IanVisits about this exhibition at Photofusion in Brixton, and, as I hadn't had enough exercise today, I decided to visit it this afternoon.  


Well, I got my step count in, and that's about all you can say for it!  Read Ian's article (linked above) and you won't need to visit the exhibition, since almost all the photos are shown!  It is in a very small room, with photos on the walls all round and a display case of postcards, mostly from Butlin's.  As these are under glass, they are quite difficult to see.  There was an explanatory panel just outside the door:


and then this was basically the exhibition:


It was never touted as being anything large, but I honestly didn't find it that interesting!  Oh well, it was free and in walking distance, and got me out of the flat!  And I did like this gentleman:





No comments:

Post a Comment