14 April 2021

Fitness Journey, 14 April

 

There really isn't any excuse now.  I have recovered from the food poisoning of a couple of weeks ago.  I have recovered from the walk in Epping Forest (which was lovely, but the breathlessness left me rather exhausted for a couple of days).  I have had the second dose of the vaccine and have recovered from that.  So there wasn't really any excuse!

I have, of course, been out most days, but not for very long - I had half intended to walk home from Church on Sunday, but it sort of didn't happen.  But I've been to Lidl.

And today we had to take a PCR test because we live in Lambeth, and all Lambeth and Wandsworth residents are being asked to because of the new South African variant's having been detected in the area.  So we did the tests, then I posted them and, while I was at it, went to the chemist in Bedford Road to pick up our free lateral flow tests - we are all being asked to do two lateral flow tests each week.  And as I am resuming grandmother duty on the 28th April, it is probably polite to take one before I go!  So anyway, I did come home via the short cut, which I probably shouldn't have done, but I was walking slightly too fast to be comfortable, so didn't.  Anyway, a kilometer, even if it's not very fast, is a good restart!  And tomorrow I shall be going for a walk in St James' Park with the Daughter and Boy Two.

No music - didn't think it would be worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment