04 April 2021

Fitness journey, 4 April

 


Easter Day, and we went up to see the Daughter and her family in Walthamstow, and, after a very long and rather late lunch, we went for a walk in Epping Forest.  Sadly, from my point of view, it was not a very successful, as it was muddy, and parts were slightly steeper than I'm used to, and I lost my breath very early on and struggled to regain it.  I now have a very sore chest....  but nothing a good night's sleep won't cure.  It's fairly obvious, though, that I'm only fit for walking on pavements just now, and keeping said walk as flat as possible.  So Irritating!!!!

Incidentally, it's not that I hadn't been out since last I posted - I have; it's just I didn't do anything worth tracking; only to Lidl and back and to Tesco and back.  Hopefully once I've recovered from today I will be able to resume normal walks again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment