26 April 2021

The School Run






After 14 months I was finally able to go and pick up the boys again.  Correction, just Boy Two, as The Boy is old enough now to take himself to and from school - in fact, he caught up with us on the way back and walked the rest of the way with us.  I don't propose to put up a map, but this will be my Monday walk this term!  Not next Monday, of course, as that is Bank Holiday, and I hope we will be able to go away in the motor home before too long.  But most Mondays.  

There is more to it than shows, of course - I have to get to the bus stop where the walk starts, which involves going into Brixton, taking the Victoria Line to Walthamstow and trying vainly to remember which bus I needed to get to the relevant stop!  So over 6K steps today, which is pleasing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment