06 March 2023

Early spring holiday, 6 March 2023

Montrichard, Cher

When I told my mother on the phone that I was very well, I meant it. But, alas, as the evening wore on I started to feel rather dizzy and faint, didn't want my supper, and then couldn't sleep. So although I felt a bit better this morning, I wasn't able to walk round Lac Ponty, which I had been looking forward to doing, and, in fact, haven't left the WoMo all day. And to add insult to injury, I misprogrammed the Satnav and we ended up in the middle of nowhere after a very long drive. Found a Camping-Car Park not too far away, so we are here for the night, but ut is not the dairy farm we had intended! No photos today, so here is one the Swan Whisperer took the other day of the Pyrenees from Rébénacq. 

No comments:

Post a Comment