12 March 2021

Fitness Journey, 12 March

 


A very slow walk today.  I think I must have had a minor virus - not THE virus, I've had that, and anyway I've been vaccinated - over the past two days as I felt very "off" on Wednesday (which was always going to be a rest day, did you see the weather forecast?) and not great yesterday, which is why I didn't go out then.  

So today I thought I would go a long way round to Tesco's, as I had some shopping to do for stuff Lidl doesn't sell, and went up Solon Road, across to Ferndale Road (stopping to take a photo of hyacinths in the almshouses garden): 

and so into Brixton, which, despite most of the shops being closed, was heaving!  Then up Acre Lanem stopping for a short sit-down in a bus shelter,  to Tescos, which didn't ask me to queue on entry, but the queues for the checkouts were very long.  I ended up going to a staffed checkout, which I don't normally do, and then of course the PayPlus app decided it wanted me to reenter ALL my details... I felt so sorry for those behind me. 

Anyway, after that I decided to call it a walk, as there was a 355 coming, so got on that.  Only about 500 metres missed, if that, but still.  Not very impressed with myself.

Music: Songs from musicals, followed by yesterday's "From our own correspondent".

No comments:

Post a Comment