05 March 2021

Fitness journey, 5 March

 

After Tuesday's little effort, I had to have a couple of quiet days.  I did stagger out to Lidl before breakfast on Wednesday morning (fancied a pain au chocolat), but yesterday the weather was horrible - foggy and dreich - so I stayed in.  I did sort out my herbs and spices, as I might have gone to Tesco's, or even to Nour, had I needed much in that line, but in fact found I had too much sage (so put the spare jar in the hall for another resident to take if they would like) and more ras el hanout than I thought, and the only thing I really needed was parsley, so I left it.

But today the sun is (mostly) shining, and I had no excuse for not going for a walk.  However, I thought I had better take it easy again, so just went round the block, walking through the estate and then back via Branksome Road and Hayter Road to make the tracing rather less phallic!  I then wen to Lidl, which accounted for most of the 2nd kilometer, and certainly for the slowness of it!  And home to discover that I'd forgotten to buy parsley, my head and face covering (I have some pretty bandannas which I have  been  using as scarf-cum-mask this winter) was inside out and I'd bought chicken and duck sushi instead of the veggie sushi I thought I'd bought.  Oh well....

Music: Simply Musicals, London.

No comments:

Post a Comment