30 November 2021

Early Winter, Tuesday 30 November 2021

It is raining. It has rained. It will rain. It will have been raining. It is also cold, wet and generally miserable.

We drove up the hill this morning into Homberg Haut Old Town, which would have been nicer in nicer weather. As it was, I stayed put while the Swan Whisperer took a couple of photographs for me.

We drove on a bit, and I got my only exercise of the day plodging round a Super U - I think almost my favourite of the French chains. I got some nice shower gel, too, both for me and for MrsRev.

We stopped at Pont-au-Mousson for lunch, and then drove to Toul, but the water was out of use for repairs, so we drove oa couple of miles to this aire at Bruley. There is a lot of disagreement on Park4Night as to which is better - here or Toul. They seem much of a muchness to me, although there is no electricity here. But thete are services!

No comments:

Post a Comment