27 May 2022

Oberstdorf and more, 27 May 2022

The thing about walking up and down to the rink is that it boosts one's step count enormously! I have been >5k every day since we arrived. Frightfully good for me - I wish it were as easy at home!

This morning I ended up having breakfast in my dressing-gown as the hot water doesn't heat up on "mix" - I think  that is just for the heating we have  not needed so far this holiday. And the Swan Whisperer had a cold shower, which I was not about to do! But after breakfast the water was nicely hot and I showered and dressed and then went to Norma for milk and stuff. I do love the way hens in Germany lay white eggs. Then to the rink for the first few classes of the day, and then there was a gap in what we wanted to watch, so the SW went for a walk and I went back to Norma to get rolls and stuff for lunch. After lunch we went back to the rink, but then there was another gap and I persuaded the SW that he didn't really want another walk so we went back to the van and both fell sound asleep! I have stayed here ever since, reading and drowsing and wishing I wanted to watch the livestream, but I don't, so...

The Wohnmobilstellplatz is rammed for the long weekend - I hope we can get out tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment