10 February 2021

Fitness journey, 10 February

 

Just too far, really.  I wanted to go to Sainsbury's (I did turn off the tracker while I was in there), and it's a great circular walk, but without the possibility to stop for a cup of tea, or even a sit-down, it was just that much too far!  Oh well, it will get easier.

What's more, Sainsbury's didn't even have what I wanted, so it was a wasted journey in that sense, although not from the walking point of view.  And the weather was lovely - it's very cold, but bright.  The Swan Whisperer has gone for a long walk - it's unfair to ask him to walk at my pace at the moment, or I'd have made him come with me as far as Sainsbury's, and then he could have gone on over Clapham Common to Battersea Park or wherever...  

No comments:

Post a Comment