13 February 2021

Fitness Journey, 13 February

 

I don't normally go shopping on Saturday, but I signally failed to go out  yesterday, largely due to the fact that the temperature in the bathroom was far too low to even think about showering, so I didn't dress, and I don't think the good citizens of Brixton would be very edified by the sight of me in my nightie.  Plus a bit on the chilly side, this weather!  So I went out today instead.

I went to Tulse Hill Sainsbury's, which is slightly further away than Clapham Common, and I thought didn't have Smart Shop (found out, too late, too late, that it does).  I made sure I went a way that avoided the Sainsbury's Local on the corner of Lambert Road - I could, and arguably should, have walked home that way, but I was a bit tired, so caught the bus.  Proved to me that I'm not yet able to do the walk I really want to do, which is down to Brockwell Park (the bus stop where today's walk ends is at one entrance to the park) then across the park and catch the bus home from Herne Hill or Brockwell Lido.  One of these days.  

Again, next week's goal is 3 walks of at least 15 minutes each.  


No comments:

Post a Comment