27 February 2021

Fitness Journey 27 February

 


Another bust, alas!  I had intended to walk up and cross the railway bridge and so up to Landor Road, but when I got there, alas, it was closed.  So I went on down Ferndale Road into Brixton.  I was looking for Chelsea Buns (there is an independent bakery on Landor Road that I am fairly sure does them), so popped into the Sainsbury's Local and the Iceland, with no success in either shop.  And I felt tired and there was a 35 coming along in 2 minutes, so.... and the artisan bakery 2 doors down doesn't do them, either!  So this walk wasn't very long and was very slow, and yet I am tired.  But I have done 4 walks this week, and if I can manage one tomorrow, it will be 5 walks of 30 minutes, which is not something I'd hoped to achieve for another month yet!  

Music: Saturday morning Radio 4

2 comments: