23 February 2021

Fitness Journey, 23 February

 

A longer walk today, because someone on Facebook said that Gail's Bakery did the most delicious Chelsea Buns.  So I discovered that my nearest Gail's was well within my current walking distance, and headed out there this afternoon - only to find, when I got there, that they didn't sell them, never had, never heard of them, didn't know what I was talking about, no demand for those, Madam.... bugger!

I could have walked home, but had already done almost 2k by that stage, so decided to head on down to the 355 bus stop, which was actually slightly further than I thought it was, but not far enough to worry me.  Bus came at once, and I turned off the tracker, but did go into Lidl when I got back, very briefly. 

Music: Evita. Songs from the Musicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment