08 May 2024

Late spring holiday 2024; Wednesday 8 May

Zeulenroda-Triebes, Thuringia

Monday's excesses finally caught up with me, big-time - exhaustion, brain fog, aches and so on, you name it! Oh well, it was worth it! 

I did manage to get out of the van to go shopping and make sure we have everything we need for tomorrow, as it's another bank holiday (Ascension Day) so the shops will be closed. I hope we can find rolls for lunch, but it doesn't matter if we can't, as we have plenty of bread. 

Apart from that, I have just stayed in the van, dozing and enjoying the scenery and very pretty towns we passed through. We are parked up in a pleasant, if rather expensive, aire by a reservoir, and were lucky to get what was then the last space. The Swan Whisperer went for a walk and wants me to admire the photos he took on Strava, so I will do that in a minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment